Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Kingdom Walkabout Map



September 29, 2006

Watercolor and Pencil

8"x11"

The week of September 25th I went on my practicum project walkabout across route 2 in northern New England. As I prepped myself the week before I wanted to bring a map along and decided to make my own. I did the drawing the week before and colored it and filled in the details as I went. It was fun to make and utilized my D&D mapmaking skills to great effect. You can click on the image to see a larger view.

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most Excellent work Phil. Do I see the Kingdom of Egreth on there?

Well drawn sir. It reminds me of adventures past. Keep up the great work.

-John Landis

 
At 6:00 AM , Blogger workspace said...

Yes John, my D&D skills have come in handy...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home