Thursday, July 26, 2012

VT Yankee Series 1














July 25, 2012
Monotype
6"x9"

Went to SPA in Barre last night and had this grand idea of what I wanted to print but had to scrap my original idea.  This was going to be another attempt at a Rorschach landscape but it proved problematic and printed it as a lone image.

At the end of the night I came up with three decent prints and have decided to not use this as a template for a blockprint, but will work into the original drawing as source material for a carving.

The third print in this series is starting to become interesting as the color and agitated marks are starting to get at the core of the message I have had in my head.  The original working title for this series is 'Tritium Leaks' but these prints are not quite where I want them to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home