Thursday, January 09, 2014

Mayapple Design
























January 2014
Copy, white-out and pen
5.5"

This is one of six designs for the Mayapple Center for the Arts and Humanities in Connecticut that I am working on. Right before the holidays I received an email from these wonderful folks as they are starting a new non-profit arts center. The director wanted a logo with a woodcut/Renaissance look and feel to it and found me through some local VT contacts.  I am approaching this project from my perspective as an artist and made it clear that I am not a Graphic Designer.  We shall see if they are interested in what I have come up with, but I have had fun creating a variety of interlocking boarder patterns like the one above.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home