Sunday, February 07, 2016

Lino Mandala

January 2016
Easy-cut Reduction Print
4"x4"

I have not posted in awhile and have pulled some prints that I will post over the next couple of days. This is the start of a meditative mandala project that will be primarily abstract monotypes that I will post and continue to pull over the coming few months. This started as an idea a few years ago but my mom recently went into hospice after a long battle with Alzheimer's and it is useful on a few different levels.

This little easy cut was a reduction print demonstration I did with my niece Amelia at the and of last month. We had a great time printing together and my little demo came out pretty well. I had never used easy-cut before and I probably never will again, but it was perfect for her first experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home